Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is Malone Life!

I signed up to make a blog several months ago. I was going to blog about my pregnancy, the birth of my child and eventually motherhood. The struggles of being a full time worker, student, wife and mommy. But all of that changed on October 4th, 2012 when my sweet bundle of joy was born at only 24 weeks gestation. But let me first introduce myself and my life up until now. 

My name is Melissa and I am married to my best friend Scott. We eloped in Vegas on May 12th, 2008. We were married at The Little Church of the West in Las Vegas, NV. I met Scott in 2003 and since then he has been the object of my affection. I guess he loved me back. ;) It seemed to everyone that we married on a whim, but we both knew our love for each other had been deeper and longer than anyone knew. 

Since we have been married we have lived in Atlanta, Georgia. We have two beautiful Beagles, Pebbles and Peaches, and two tabby cats, Jenny and Forest. I am currently a full time employee of State Farm Insurance. I work automobile claims. I am also a full time student working on my Bachelor's degree from Kennesaw State University in Accounting. 

Scott and I love NASCAR racing (we are a house divided, he loves Dale Jr. and I love Tony Stewart), camping, traveling, and spending time with our loving family and amazing friends. 





No comments:

Post a Comment